State-wide participation is essential to ensuring California’s 6.2 million students have access to high-quality arts education every single day.
- All California students deserve the same access to a high quality arts education
- An arts education is vital to California’s robust, globally competitive, creative economy
- Every child deserves the same opportunities to be a vital part of a creative workforce
- The arts are important for lifelong learning, the development of 21st century skills and college and career readiness
- NOW is the time for the resurgence and expansion of arts instruction in California’s public schools