CCSESA Arts Initiative Shares: Arts Symposium
February 4 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This year the symposium will take place on Monday, February 4, at Arcata High School and surrounding arts venues. CCSESA is partnering with Arcata High School’s Arcata Arts Institute, one of 8 model Career Tech Ed High Schools in California. Thus, the Symposium is being underwritten by the California Department of Education and will be no cost to attend!
There will be an an exciting keynote speaker, Sarah Peters and engaging breakout sessions from which to choose.
- Signing up is required to ensure sufficient materials.
- Registration link: http://my.hcoe.net/events/arts-symposium-2/
- Share with your colleagues and networks!
For More Information:
Underwritten (NO COST TO PARTICIPANTS!) by Arcata Arts Institute (AAI) for their model work in Career Technical Education in the Arts.
Breakout session choices will be emailed upon confirmation of registration.
Send all inquiries or submit event description, location and link to email@example.com. In order to be posted, the event must meet the following qualifications:
– state or county-wide;
– focused on professional learning; and
– open registration to participants from the arts education sector.
Please do not submit event information that is designed to promote a particular program.