- This event has passed.
California Association for Bilingual Education 2019 Conference
March 20 - March 23
CABE 2019 will feature:
- English Language Development Designated & Integrated ELD
- Prop 58 in Action – Implementing Multilingual Programs
- ELPAC (English Language Proficiency Assessments for California)
- STEAM – Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Mathematics
- LCAP Processes and Decisions to Address EL Roadmap and Global CA 2030
- Dual Language Immersion – Elementary & Secondary
- Administrator and School Board Leadership
- How to Restart and Maintain your Bilingual Authorization Program
- Parent Engagement & Leadership
- Safe Haven Schools & Districts and Immigration Resources
- Common Core State Standards to Meet the Needs of English Learners & Much More!
Send all inquiries or submit event description, location and link to email@example.com. In order to be posted, the event must meet the following qualifications:
– state or county-wide;
– focused on professional learning; and
– open registration to participants from the arts education sector.
Please do not submit event information that is designed to promote a particular program.