Arts Integration at the Core with Dr. Merryl Goldberg
February 8 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Learn research about the effectiveness of arts integration to impact student achievement.
- Experience culturally and linguistically responsive strategies for interdisciplinary learning across subject matter and grade levels K-12.
- Learn about the new statewide TPE’s teaching performance expectations for arts in K-12.
- Engage in hands-on effective strategies for powerful arts integration in the classroom in Humanities and STEAM.
- Learn more about Title I and the Arts.
- Develop structures by which your own districts can plan for and implement arts integration strategies alongside Common Core.
- Learn about the ART=OPPORTUNITY campaign and receive Creativity at the Core resources.
- Network with colleagues from across California
County and District leaders, School Principals, Arts Leaders,
County Arts Leads, Curriculum Coordinators, District Arts
Coordinators, Arts Specialists, Teachers, and Parents.
Send all inquiries or submit event description, location and link to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to be posted, the event must meet the following qualifications:
– state or county-wide;
– focused on professional learning; and
– open registration to participants from the arts education sector.
Please do not submit event information that is designed to promote a particular program.